Refer to the guide below for an overview of the TradeLocker user interface:
1. Instruments/Pairs section:
Navigating to this area will display all of the instruments/pairs available for trading on TradeLocker. A convenient search box is included at the top so that traders can quickly zero in on their preferred pairs.
Tapping here will show you your trading portfolio.
Here you can access:
- Open Position
- Pending Positions
- Trading History
- Copy Trade ID (Tap on an open trade)
- Edit Trade properties (Tap on an open trade)
- Close trade (Tap on an open trade)
3. Profile Settings
Tapping on the currency icon at the top right of your screen will show you the following:
- Balance, Profit/Loss, Equity.
- Margin used, Margin Available, Margin Level (%)
- Toggle one-click trading
- switch accounts.
4. Chart Customization tools:
The tools above the chart, from left to right, are the following:
- Refresh rate changer
- Style switcher (changes the chart style, eg Candles, Bars, Line.)
- Indicators Scripts
- Templates (you can save your own templates and access them here)
This part contains chart editing tools that allow you to watch the chart data as you see fit. Please keep in mind that not all of the tools are displayed, so you may need to navigate down the sidebar to locate them.
The tools will be found on the left side of the charts, in the following order:
- Draw Trend Lines
- Gann and Fibonacci tools
- Geometric Shapes
- Annotation tools
- Prediction and measurement tools
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Magnet tool
6. Execute Order Section:
Tapping on the arrow will expand this section, allowing you to:
- Set a stop loss/take profit
- Order at market/pending
- Buy/Sell buttons