When sending Ethereum from your 3rd party Cryptocurrency wallet provider, please use the ERC-20 Network for this transaction. Using the incorrect network can result in financial loss.
To deposit Ethereum (ETH) to your account, follow the below steps.
- You will need to go to the Deposit Funds section.
- Choose Ethereum (ETH) in the Deposit Type section.
- Choose which wallet you would like to fund.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap on the Redirect me to the Payment Page button.
- Now, you will need to open up your wallet provider's account.
- You may either scan the QR code or copy the address onto their account.
If the status of your deposit on your account changes to Waiting Confirmation, this indicates that the funds have been sent and will be received to your account within 1-3 hours.
You can monitor the transaction by pasting the Ethereum (ETH) address to https://blockchair.com/.
At the moment, if you deposit via Ethereum (ETH), you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin.