Withdrawing your funds is simple and straightforward on ThorFX.
Some important points to keep in mind are:
- Once the funds have been processed, there would be no way of reversing the transaction which could result in the loss of your funds.
- The time frame for withdrawal transactions depends on the network traffic that is being used.
To withdraw your funds, follow these steps:
- Tap on Withdraw.
- Choose the Withdrawal Type of your preference.
- Choose the Wallet to withdraw from.
- Enter the Amount to withdraw.
- Tap on Request Withdrawal.
- Enter your Crypto address.
- If you access your withdrawal history under the Withdraw tab, scroll to the last column on your right-hand side and you see the Fill info button, it means that you have not pasted your 3rd party wallet provider Crypto address. Kindly tap on that button and enter your Crypto address.
You may want to copy the address from your 3rd party wallet provider site and paste it onto our site to ensure the details are correct.
Once your withdrawal is processed, you will receive an email from us.