If you have not received your funds, please check the following:
You have waited for a minimum of 3 hours.
You inputted the right address.
You did not transfer Bitcoin Cash.
You have checked the transaction through the relevant processing network's website to monitor the number of confirmations. You have used the address for this transaction only once.
When using Bitcoin via 3rd party platforms, you will be using your Debit/Credit card to purchase Bitcoin. To ensure the payment goes through, you would need to authorise your payment on the 3rd party providers site by checking your withdrawal request.
There are a few payment statuses you will see when making a deposit:
- The funds still need to be sent from your Wallet provider.
- The transaction has been sent to us and is in the process of reaching you.
- Currently waiting for 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain.
- The deposit has been approved and credited to your account.
- The deposit request has expired.
- The deposit has been timed out or cancelled by the customer.