The "No Connection" error is a common error that may easily be fixed.
If you are receiving the No Connection error, follow the below guide:
- You need to click on Log in to your Trade Account.
- Input your MetaTrader account number and password.
- Remove the text from the server selection and replace it with ThorMarkets-Live
- If you are still unable to connect, type manually the server details mt4.thormarkets.com
- The No Connection error should have changed and you should have successfully connected to MetaTrader. If not, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
If you are encountering an error, kindly follow the guide by clicking/tapping here.