What Proof of Identity documents can I provide?

You can provide us with either a Passport, Drivers License, Permanent Residential documentation, or a National Identity Card

However, we do not accept temporary residency permits.

Are there any guidelines I would need to be aware of?

Yes, there are. You need to ensure that you provide us with the front and back of your identity document unless it is a passport, then we would just need the page where your picture, MRZ code, and signature are and also;

The document is a government-issued document.

The document must state your Date of birth indicating that you are over 18 years of age.

Your signature needs to be on the document.

We need to see all four corners of the document. The document can't be cropped.

It needs to be valid/in-date (not an expired document or 5 days remaining to expiry).

The document can't be password protected.

It can't be a screenshot.

The file format needs to be .jpeg or .png.

Anything else I need to be aware of?

Yes. If your documents are found to be edited, we will require to reject these documents. If we note that you are underage, your account will be suspended.

Also, here are a few examples of what information the documents would need to have on them and what they shouldn't look like/have on them.

Where can I find the path to find out what kind of Proof of Address documents you can accept?

You need to click here.